Job Title: Full stack developer/Backend Engineer
Location : San Francisco, CA
Duration: Contract to hire or Full time
You will be developing features on our core platform for our employees, our clients, and our teammates. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the engineering culture and best practices.
- 4+ years’ experience with MySQL, node.js, and AWS.
- You care about shipping high-quality code with effective tests.
- You are a self-driven developer seeking to understand and transform business requirements into performant, engaging features.
- You execute swiftly and intelligently to surpass expectations, while maintaining a work-life balance.
Capabilities and Talents
- Strong technical problem solving skills are a must, with a focus on scalable solutions and performance optimization
- Enthusiasm for working in a dynamic and always-changing environment
- Capable of quickly prioritizing tasks with multiple conflicting deadlines
- Team player
- Direct, clear communicator
- Experience with React
- Experience with Redux
Job Title : System Administrator/Network Engineer
Location : San Francisco, CA
Duration : 6 Months
- This is a customer facing role, i.e. the Solutions Consultant is the single point of contact for our client’s account. That said, while this is a technical position, communication and interpersonal skills are the most important requirement and responsibility of the Solutions Consultant. Members of the Solutions Consultant take accountability and responsibility for all aspects of client IT environments.
- Delivery mechanism of projects and tasks vary from client to client, but are generally via the use of tools such as Basecamp, JIRA, ZenDesk, etc. Client requests for assistance and projects can also be made via email or phone communication as well.
- The ideal candidate must have 10 years of overall experience in IT, with some of that experience in small-to-medium sized environments, i.e. companies between 100 and 1,000 employees in size.
- Must have a well-documented and well-rounded background starting with Help Desk and/or Desktop Support and moving up to Systems Administration and/or Network Engineering, but must be able and willing to perform all aspects of IT including Desktop Support for any client at any time on an as-needed basis.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- The ideal candidate has experience working in all types of Technical Environments listed below, must be able to prove a working knowledge with all technologies list below, and also must be able to prove hands-on experience with at least one specific technology in each Technical Environment, or a similar technology.
- G Suite
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
- VMWare Airwatch/Workspace One
- Meraki Systems Manager
- Mobile Iron
- Microsoft InTune
- IBM MaaS360
Single Sign On
- Ping Identity
- Hyper-V with Systems Center VMM
- VMware vSphere Enterprise with vCenter
- Cisco Meraki Switching
- NextGen Firewall
- Cisco Catalyst
- NetApp FAS Series
- HPE Nimble CS/SF/AFS
- EMC VNX
- Dell Equallogic/Unity
- HPE ProLiant
- Dell PowerEdge
- Cisco UCS