Patient registration and appointment scheduling are two formalities that usually need to be completed before a meeting can occur between a patient and a doctor.
Patient care is our number one priority which is why for office visits, cancellation of scheduled visits and re-scheduling of visits, we efficiently use online scheduling software.
- Multispecialty support with multiple-user accessibility
- Calendaring of schedules
- Facilitates for patients to call in and schedule their visit in vacant time slots
- Quick confirmation after setting up schedules
- Orderly callbacks and the ability to reschedule and cross-schedule between different clinics and medical offices
- Phone and email reminders to reduce instances of overbooking and/or missed, rescheduled or late visits
- New patients can schedule their visits without any delay
- Appointment scheduling any time of the day and any day of the week (24/7)
We abide by all HIPAA and associated patient confidentiality requirements.
The insurance verification process is the first step in the medical billing and coding process. Usually, medical claims are denied or delayed by insurance companies because of wrong details entered by the hospital or administrative staff. When this happens, there will be a delay in the reimbursements which directly impacts the cash flow.
Our insurance verification specialists have immense experience and extensive knowledge regarding the types of coverage and policies. Since we have been in the medical coding and billing industry for a long time, we understand the importance of accurate verification of insurance claims and make sure all our services are specific and precise.
All documents received from healthcare organizations and insurance providers are duly checked by our healthcare support executives before the start of the treatment. This way we can authenticate all details and collate the documents serially. Before we leverage necessary communication modes to contact the patient, we check with insurance companies regarding any payment obligations or extra/missing information of the patient, prior or post-treatment. Before final submission, our healthcare executives cross verify all patient details prior to the appointment date.